ServicesHow we can help your business
- Identify and implement on-site productivity improvements
- Measure and monitor the welding system (Physical, App & Web based)
- Sales training for providers to the welding system
- Welding supervisor support
- Independent advice for procurement, quality standards and training
- Bring in an unskilled workforce and turn them into a weld compliant workforce.
Open Welding provides measures (I.e. Arc-On time) for business to continuously monitor and improve the productivity of your welding system processes.
Questions we answer…
- Where do I start?
- What will it take?
- How much will I save?
- What should I focus on?
Welding Process Check
What is limiting your welding rate?
Measure your welding rate against its potential. (Remote service)
- Accurately quote new and repeat jobs
- Benchmark productivity
- Identify areas for productivity improvement
- Assess new welders starting
- Obtain independent advice for the implications of consumables (wire, gas, generators etc)
Available Australia wide (Based in Melbourne)